Welcome to Vets For Justice. Our goal is to help America's Veterans find justice.
Help Out! We need YOU to offer suggestions, and to help us, in our quest to put together a Veterans Bill of Rights.
Forming Your Own Local Chapter
VetsForJustice.Com, Inc. Guidelines
We are a NEW Veterans Group and growing extremely fast. Therefore, these "Guidelines" are just that, general guidelines that may change as we suffer our growing pains. Suggestions are strongly encouraged in this area.
1. The Official FULL Name of our group must be used which is VetsForJustice.Com, Inc. .
2. We are incorporated in Florida as a Non-Profit Corporation.
3. To operate in another state and open a bank account may require legal filings in that state, therefore a local attorney should be contacted as to the legal procedures.
4. If a bank account is not needed any member in good standing may start a chapter in another state, or city, provided that said local chapter must operate within these guidelines. It only takes two people having regular meetings to form a chapter.
5. Chapters shall be referred to by their local area, Organization Title, and number of Chapter, as formed. For example a chapter formed in Cincinnati and given chapter number 12 by us (National) shall be referred to as "Cincinnati Chapter, VetsForJustice.Com, Inc., Chapter 12".
6. Members may be Veterans, or Citizens, that are concerned with Veterans, and Military Retiree Issues. However the Membership Total on the National Level must be kept at 80% Veterans so that we qualify for IRS Tax Free Status.
7. No Veteran, or Citizen, may be denied membership because of their being unable to pay dues, and must be just as welcome as if they had the funds to pay dues.
8. The main goal of VetsForJustice.Com, Inc. must be to UNITE both Veterans, and concerned citizens, as a powerful political force with the intent to seek to address, and resolve, injustices towards America's Retired Military, and Veterans.
9. Any member starting a new chapter shall notify the National Headquarters of VetsForJustice.com, Inc. of their intent to do so.
10. New rules shall be added as required.