1. Please read our Mission Statement to understand what we are all about. We are not associated with any political party, and do not endorse any political party. Both parties have a long history of betraying America's Veterans. We DO expect our members to UNITE as one Voting Block, so that we have the teeth to force our politicians to act in the best interest of America's Military Retirees, Veterans and their dependants.
2. Membership is open to any active duty Service Member, Military Retirees, and all Veterans, as well as any individual interested in promoting Veterans Rights, however at no time shall the membership be less then 90% Veterans.
3. We expect our members to be active, as to issues that affect all Veterans, and to not only UNITE with other Veterans, but to assist other Veterans when they are able to do so.
4. Members state that they wish to be placed on the VetsForJustice e-mail list and sent e-mail newsletters, and sometimes unsolicited e-mails, informing them about Veterans Issues, or wrongs committed against Veterans, including businesses that are alleged to have cheated, or wronged Veterans.
5. Members may at any time quit, or request not to receive the e-mails, or newsletters from VetsForJustice.com.
6. Membership is FREE, however we will gladly accept any contributions to help meet our operating expenses.
7. Realizing that we are a New Veterans Group with growing pains General Membership Meetings shall be held once a month on a local level, where local chapters exist.
8. For members where there is no local chapter yet we are in the process of obtaining chat software and installing it. Members not having access to a local chapter can meet on the internet three time a week (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 6 to 8 PM Eastern Standard Time to discuss future goals, and plans for VetsForJustice, as well as to vote on any pending issues, and also to discuss any problems members may have with the "System", and to attempt to help fellow members with those problems.
9. Any member wishing to start a local chapter may do so as long as the local chapter operates within the general guidelines of the National Chapter at Port Charlotte, Florida. Please contact us for additional information.
10. Any suggestions for additional rules, or guidelines, may be submitted to the CEO for consideration, however we must never lose sight that our main goal is to UNITE all Veterans into one large block where we have the teeth to actually start forcing America to keep her promises to the Veteran, and Military Retiree, and to afford everyone that serves America Fair, Prompt, Honest Treatment.
This Form may be FREELY copied by any means and distributed.
I would like to join VetsForJustice. Below is my information. If you wish to contribute please send your Check or Money Order made out to VetsForJustice.Com to :
5064 Silver Bell Drive
Port Charlotte, FL. 33948
I have read the rules for VetsForJustice.Com, Inc. and agree to abide by them.
America's Veterans Thank You!
VET HELP |
HALL OF SHAME |
PETITION | LINKS |
JOIN/HELP OUT |
Copyright 2003 Vets For Justice, Inc.